Basic Charge: $35.00 per night - RV or tenting.
Sites with Power: $40.00. per night - RV or tenting.
Cyclists/Backpackers with tent: $30.00 per night.
Additional Persons (Over age 6): $3.00 per night.
All applicable taxes included.
Price includes 4 persons.
Maximum 6 persons allowed per site (see additional persons fee).
Maximum 2 vehicles allowed per site.(any motored vehicle)
Dogs permitted on leash only, never left alone in your site.
Children under 6 are no extra charge, but included in maximum 6.
Please note the following when booking your site:
- Reservation fee of $10.00 per site. Non-refundable.
- Minimum reservation period at any time is 2 nights. Our policy is no refund for a 2-night reservation if party stays only 1 night. No refunds are granted due to bad weather on the second night as we observe the policy that camping is an all-weather pastime.
- Deposits: Minimum deposit will be 2 nights fees for any length of stay for each spot.
- Should you wish to stay only one night without making a booking we can advise that we sometimes have cancellations but don't recommend taking a chance. Once the ferry stops running for the day, you could be stuck.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept reservations for long weekends for less than 3 nights at a time.
- Deposits must be received upon making reservation date and be secured by Visa or Mastercard.
- Cancellation Policy: Reservations must be cancelled one week prior to reservation date to qualify for a refund. A $10.00 service charge will apply.
- Early departures: If you do not stay all of the nights that you reserve, you will get a refund, but there is a penalty of $15.00 for each night that you do not stay. The first 2 nights are non-refundable.
Once you arrive:
- The balance of your camping fees is due upon arrival. There is no need to check out unless requested.
- Nuisance fee: $300.00 deposit may be required upon arrival. Any disturbance resulting in complaints or early checkout by neighbouring campers will mean automatic forfeit of this fee.
Please be aware that rules and regulations have been laid out with the intention of Happy Camping for each and everyone. Practice respect and the following will not apply:
$100 Moving burn rings
$50 Garbage left on site
$50 pets not on a leash or left unattended
$50 Open alcohol outside the confines of your rental site
$50 Speeding in campsite (MAX. 5 km)
$300 Nuisance fee charged for ANY disturbance resulting in complaints or early checkouts by neighboring campers.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION
For reservations: firstname.lastname@example.org